The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA), Washington, D.C., advocates on behalf of America’s dairy industry to ensure our members have the tools and resources they need to innovate and thrive. IDFA deploys a combination of advocacy, education, and network-building to make a positive difference for the dairy industry and consumers. We focus on the legislation, regulation and communications that affect our member companies and their operations, as well as policies and research that foster innovation and expand markets for dairy foods. IDFA also delivers data and analysis to help dairy foods companies and their employees remain leaders in business innovation, corporate responsibility, and market development.
To deliver value to our members and the broader dairy industry, everything we do begins with people— our most important resource. IDFA is committed to a positive work environment, individual and professional growth and excellence in all we do. If you are interested in a career with IDFA, check this page regularly for updates.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the CEO and Chief of Staff with the development, planning, execution of and debriefings for prominent events and special projects.
- Serve as executive office liaison with members of the IDFA Executive Council and Industry Segment Boards.
- Assist with planning for the Association’s annual meeting and all board and governance meetings.
- Work with Chief of Staff to produce board meetings, collaborating across teams on the process for content, presentations and materials.
- Assist in developing and preparing materials and with scheduling logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Work with Chief of Staff to ensure teams are coordinated and working to accomplish strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate executive department’s digital resources, board and committee databases and subscriptions.
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, contacts, expense reports and travel requirements
- Provide assistance for Association special projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- High degree of responsibility, initiative and professionalism
- Excellent computer and web skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft products (Outlook, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as an executive assistant to CEO or senior executive assistant
If interested, please submit your resume to Tracy Boyle at email@example.com
Find information about the IDFA Summer Internship Program here.